Monday, January 19, 2015

Chapter 14: Today I Do

"Today I Do" is the name of episode 15 of season 6 of Criminal Minds.

Sorry It has been a long time but I have been super busy. Right now, I'm currently studying abroad in Italy and I have some down time (literally everything is closed so I have to stay in my apartment till like 5:00pm.) 

Also, I apologize for a change in the quality of the pictures. Some are from my cheap travel laptop which has pretty bad graphics and some are from my actual computer (perfect graphics). From Chapter 15  till I return home to the states, the pictures will low quality because I'm using my travel laptop.


-Start of chapter-

So I forgot to get a picture of Reid asking Abbey to move in but here is cute little introduction picture of Abbey. I remember that she is a music lover and hot-headed but I don’t remember the rest. Her goal has something to do with music?'

Just another picture spam of my favorite sim couple (sorry Amora and Zach)! Back to the actual story(-ish)

Abbey and Reid decided to celebrate Abbey moving in. 

However, Reid had to get up and go to work while Abbey got to sleep in.

Another interruption. I’m letting Amora drink a young potion so she can master mixology and get me the point for a sim mastering cooking, painting and mixology (shes 2/3 of the way there).


Abbey started to feel nausea and took a pregnancy test to confirm her suspicion. She looked at the pregnancy test which confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. 

She was a bit worried what Reid would say when she told him.
A pregnant Abbey gets a cute little makeover!

Amora and Abbey decided to bond a bit over lunch. Amora really enjoyed Abbey and was glad to have another woman in the house.

After lunch, Abbey spent some time playing her new guitar outside in the beautiful yard.

When Reid came home and woke up from his nap, Abbey decided to share the news.
“Reid, I’m pregnant”
“Really? I’m so happy! I cant wait to be a father. I love you so much!” Reid gushed as he leaned in and kissed his beautiful girlfriend.


“But I have something I need to ask of you, Abbey” Reid said nervously.
“Abbey, Will you marry me? I wanted to asked you before but I was so nervous about asking” Reid said as he smiled at a blushing Abbey.
“Yes! YES!” Abbey said as she grinned.


The newly engaged couple couldn’t wait another night and got married right outside under a beautifully decorated arch.
“I, Reid, promise to love and care for you as long as I shall live”
“I, Abbey, promise to love and care for you as long as I shall live”


With a crying Hotchner watching the ceremony, the couple got married.  Reid finally got the women of his dreams and had a child(s) along the way.

-chapter end-

No comments:

Post a Comment