Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Chapter 11.1: Revelations

"Revelations" is the name of episode 15 of season 2 of Criminal Minds

This chapter "takes place" a couple "years" after the last chapter (or else the birthdays don’t make sense).

I was able to capture a picture of Hotchner smiling and feeling happy! This made my day!

“Hey, is this seat taken buddy?” Penelope asked

“Nope.” Hotchner reliped.

Maybe it was the age difference but Hotchner and Penelope weren’t very close. Penelope was already 24 years old and Hotchner was only 14. But Penelope still loved her little brother and she hoped that he loved her too.

Although most women my age would be upset about their birthday, I’m happy and looking forward to celebrate it with all my lovely children! Amora thought as she returned from work. 

Waah, my lovely founder is growing old :(



Reid was the only one in the room when Amora blew out her candles. Amora was a little bit hurt that her other children weren’t there.

Reid could tell that she was a bit hurt. 

What she doesn’t know wont hurt her, he thought as she blew out her candles.

Amora was unaware that Penelope was outside at the bar making specaility drinks for the occasion and was gonna surprise Amora with them.

As Reid took her outside, Amora smiled as she was genuinely surprised with special drinks made by her own daughter.

My children didn’t forget my birthday! They are so sweet!

Note: I was trying to throw a party and so to make the requirements I had to have hotchner and Penelope do other things so I could get “points”. That’s why I don’t have many pictures and why Hotchner and Penelope aren’t in these last two shots.

Afterwords, Amora, Penelope and Reid enjoyed cake and talked for the rest of the night.

Hotchner had to go to bed because he had an early morning. 
(a made-up excuse for the lack of hotchner in the pic,  I'm a actually a terribly forgetful simmer and I forgot he was at the chess table)

While Amora was older, she still felt like a middle age women rather than a women now in her later 70s. She was still able to paint a lot and cooking wonderful meals.

Side note: She has already maxed her cooking skill just from being the only person in the house to make food LOL
~couple days later ~

Amora couldn’t believe that her middle and youngest children were growing up. Reid was gonna be 20 and her little baby, Hotcher, was gonna be a teenager!

As Amora baked her both of her sons’ birthday cakes, she began to feel sad. Her babies were almost all grown up and she knew that eventually most of them would leave the nest.

Keep it together, Amora! She told herself as she felt tears drip down her cheek.

Reid was up first. He blew out his candles and made a wish.

I wish to be the smartest man alive!

Sorry, I missed him physically blow out the candles and age up (so he is a young adult in that picture).

Hotchner was up next. He was hesitant to blow out the candles. He liked being a kid a
nd becoming a teenager scared him. He didn’t have many friends as a child and he always very afraid of going to high school.



“Come on, Hotch. Growing up isn’t so bad. Trust me.” Reid reassured him.

With that, Hotcher took a deep breath and blew out his candles.

WOoowh. This feels strange..


Hotchner felt very confident about being a teenager!

“I’m the boss!” he gloated as he took a selfie.

Side note: Argh! Zach’s weird body shape is soo strong! 2/3 of the kids have it (Penelope has it but since she is a girl, its more realisitic in my opinion). What guy has this shape?


Reid was much more humble about his appearance. He still liked the ‘studious’ style so he keep it as a young adult.

-end of chapter-
I ended this chapter here because…. REID IS THE HEIR! It was between Penelope and Reid (hotchner growing up would take too long). Penelope is just a bit too much of a clone of her mother. She does have zach’s  chin, lips? and his eye color but everything else is Amora's. I think Reid is the best mix of his parents (plus he is WAY further ahead in his aspiration). In addition, Hotcher looks pretty ugly in my opinion. I don’t know where his large face came from..




No comments:

Post a Comment