Friday, November 14, 2014

Chapter 5 :Risky Business

“Risky Business” is the name of the 13th episode of season 5 of Criminal Minds. I try to make each chapter title related to the chapter’s content but this one might be a stretch. This  chapter and the next one are on the shorter side so I'm apologizing in advance again.


-start of chapter-

“I was thinking since Penelope is a child now and you are doing so well in your career. Maybe we should try to have another child?” Zach asked.

“I would love to have another child with you Mr. Telly” Amora giggled as the two of them headed to the bedroom.

Let’s just say that the two of them had a blast..




Amora cooked breakfast for Penelope and Zach before She had to go to work and before Penelope had to go to school again. They all stood around and talked to each other as they ate.


While Amora and Penelope were away at work and school respectively, Zach was making even more trouble.

“Blah, blah, blah. I’m a rich old lady who dresses like a hooker and I look ridiculous!” Zach mocked as Mrs. Landgraab got heated up and angry.


After Mrs. Landgraab got pissed off and stormed off, Zach found another victim.

“Your mother is a llama” Zach said as he pointed and laughed at the random guy.

Eventually, the random guy got angry and stormed off as well.


Zach’s final victim was very annoyed and disliked him far quicker than the others. She swore vengeance on him!

With this last victim, Zach finished the first tier of his aspiration.


When Penelope got home, she started straight on her homework. She was a C student but she really wanted to get an A. Amora was so exhausted from work that she went straight to bed.

After waking up, Amora started writing more books. As she was writing, Penelope came in and started talking about school and telling her some pretty outrageous stories.

I guess she has a wild imagination just like I did when I was her age


Penelope even went and told her dad some outrageous creative stories.


After a bit, Amora began feeling sick and she realized that she was pregnant. She was excited to share the news with Zach.

“We are going to have another baby!”

“I’m so happy, I cant wait. I’m kind of hoping we have a little boy!”

“The gender doesn’t really matter to me. But I will make sure to have a gender neutral crib”


Sorry, I keep missing the picture of Amora getting the positive result of the pregnancy test). I have the notification just so you tell she is actually pregnant.


Amora’s second pregnancy was a bit more difficult on her. She was more tired and felt more sick everyday.


To keep Penelope from feeling left out, Zach and Amora surprised her with a new toy: a chemistry set. Although she loved doing more creative things, she enjoyed the mixing of substances because she could use her imagination.

The next morning, a very sick Amora went into work. She was feeling crappy the whole day yet she managed another promotion.

I'm pretty far ahead in my game so I forget when Amora is actually getting promoted. so the times may be off but she does eventually get the promotions.


With the small promotion, Amora decides to put grass on the property because the lush grass made the house more complete.


Penelope came back from school sad and unhappy. She had a terrible day and school and just wanted to have some fun.


Like her daughter, Amora was feeling pretty bad still. She even developed a headache. She went to bed hoping that it would help her headache.


Penelope was having a bit too much fun because when she mixed two substances together, she created a small fire.
Thankfully, Amora’s mommy insticts kicked in and she quickly rolled out of bed to extinguish the fire.

I missed this picture because  I was busy freaking out about my Sims dying. I hate the lack of a fire department.


With the scary fire imprinted in her mind, Penelope went off to school very tense and terrified.
-end of chapter-

Extra:
Zach randomly hugs Penelope all the time. He even stopped eating to give her a hug (which is cute and frustrating because he complains about hunger lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment