Saturday, November 8, 2014

Chapter 2: Thank You For Being a Friend

"Thank You For Being a Friend" is the theme song for the TV show, The Golden Girls.




After a couple of days of work, Amora finally had a day off. She sprung out of bed and got ready for the day. She has been so busy with work that she hadn't gone out in a long time.

I’m going out today and I will make some friends.

Amora walked to a park a couple of blocks away from her house on the north end of Oasis Springs. Although she wasn't a big fan of the outdoors, she thought the park was very nice. It reminded her of a park that her mother used to take her to when she was little. When she thought saw the little playground, it brought thoughts of her own future kids playing on a playground. Amora had forgotten how much she wanted kids.


If only I could find Mr. Right..

I interrupt Amora’s story with a small author’s note. 


Authors Note: I swear that all my townies have this hair! Like there were 3 in this park and in the first chapter, one of the girls in the library had this hair! Also, there are barely any men in my game. Amora went to the park for spouse hunting (spoilers) and there weren't any. I sent her to 2 other places and no men. Also, so many old people!! Anyway, that’s my little rant (there will probably be another one later). ~Back to the story~

As she looked around the park more, she noticed how truly empty it was. Amora knew that she couldn’t make any friends if there weren’t any people to befriend. Discouraged, Amora took a taxi to the Willow Creek Library which she loved very much when she first visited it.



When she arrived, she sat down at the first table and introduced herself to the two individuals sitting at the table. The first person she met was Zachery and the second person she met was Chang. She talked with them both for a while. When Chang left, she and Zachery talked together for hours. When it was time for her to go, Zachery had become her first real friend.


When she arrived home, Amora was surprised to see that the garden she started a couple days ago was already growing fast. She was too tired to take care of it so she headed straight for bed. Amora dreamed of her new friend and about her career.



Over the next couple of days, Amora had been busy fixing things around the house and working very hard. She and Zachery had been talking every night for the past week and they had already become close friends. With another promotion at work, Amora was able to expand her house more and was beginning to feel lonely in her growing house.


After work, Amora invited over Zachery because she wanted to ask him something.

“Hey, Zachery. I know this may be weird but I was wondering if you would like to move in with me? My house is getting big and I wish I could have a friend to stay with me.” Amora asked.

“I would love to move it! My small cramped apartment was pretty awful.” Zachery replied.


Over the next couple days, Zachery had be a great help around the house. He spent a lot of time helping Amora by tending to the garden. Amora began to feel even closer to her best friend. She felt differently about Zach now. I think I love him but I’m afraid he doesn’t feel the same way. Amora thought. 


Amora decided to take a risk and tell Zach how she felt about him.

“Hey Zach. I wanted to tell you something. Ever since you moved in, I have been thinking about our great friendship and I realized that I really care about you. I just want to tell you that I love you and I hope you feel the same way.” Amora said 



“Amora, I have loved you for a long time. There's nothing you could say that could ever change that.” Zach said as he leaned in and kissed Amora.

As Zach kissed her, Amora felt butterflies flutter through her stomach and her heart warmed up. She kissed him back


“Since we both feel the same way, I guess that means we are together. Like boyfriend and girlfriend?” Zachery said with some fear of possible rejection

“If you are asking if I want to be your girlfriend, then yes!” Amora squealed.


The romantic night ended with a ton of passion as the new couple celebrated.


The next day, Amora returned home from work feeling miserable and stressed despite her promotion. She wasn’t feeling good but she was still happy that she finally found her dream guy.

-end of chapter 2-

I'm almost caught up in my actual gameplay. So Zach was literally the only decent looking male townie in my game so that's why he is Amora's "dream" guy. I was annoyed to learn that he is halfway through adulthood though! Zach accidentally moved in with money but following pinstar rules, I used a cheat to reduce the funds which I think is acceptable. Also, I changed his aspiration without realizing that I couldn't so I am changing in back so I don't break any rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment