Thursday, November 27, 2014

Chapter 12: A Rite of Passage

"A Rite of Passage" is the name of episode 19 of season 5 of Criminal Minds





They get a new house!! I'm so proud of my best sims 4 building! I will be adding a house tour post after I post this!



Penelope works on the painting that will be the memorialize and honor of her mother.

My mother deserves the best! Penelope thought as she began her painting.



 Speaking of her mother, Amora was painting in the family room. She was excited to create some more masterpieces.

The painting that Penelope made for her mother was breathtaking. Amora was honored and absolutely loved it. She even thought that she saw a face within the painting.

Although she loved her mother and family, she really wanted to live her own life and move out. So she told her mother that she was leaving, Amora was sad but was understanding. 

While Penelope was leaving the house for good, Reid was out a local bar for the night.

Woah. That women is absolutely gorgeous. What should I say to her.. I think she is coming over here.. crap.


As she came and sat down at Reid's table, Reid was very nervous.

"Hello, are you new to this town because I haven't seen you around?" Reid asked nervously

"Yes! I just moved here from Bridgeport. My name is Abbey. What's yours?" Abbey replied smiling.

"My name is Reid. Your hair looks very nice." Reid said nervously.

Why am I acting like a blubbering idiot. Your hair looks nice. That was a stupid, Reid!


"Thanks! It can be so difficult to work with and I dont think it that much. But I'm glad that someone else likes it." Abbey said

Reid was really digging Abbey. He really enjoyed spending time with her. They talked for nearly 2 hours!

So according to Pinstars rules, I added a family from #legacylovers and added a family of YA. Abbey was one of them but I don't know her traits (except from their conversations). I love her though!


As Reid had to leave, he couldn't help but look back on Abbey. She was perfect and beautiful. 

He had a huge crush on her already.


Amora was busy making some more delicious food for the household.


Reid's huge crush on Abbey was pretty clear. He and Abbey talked every night on Simbook.




Reid manages to venture into space when he isn't talking to Abbey on Simbook.

Hotcher finally ventures out of his room and eats some of Amora's delicious food.

"Thanks for the grub mom!" Hotcher yells as he devours the lobster.

Amora is busy painting.

She finally maxes her paitning skill!


And she completes her second aspiration and gives me a point for a Sim reaching 2 of the 3 creative aspirations! BEST. SIM. EVER.

-End of chapter-

Will Reid and Abbey get together?
If so, will they make adorable babies? (I hope so!)
Will Hotcher continue to be an angsty teenager? (I think so)
Will Penelope come over and visit? (Spoilers: Yes. Yes she does!)

No comments:

Post a Comment