Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chapter 4: Soul Mates

"Soul Mates" is name of episode 12, season 4 of Criminal Minds. As a side note, I apologize for the length of chapters and the quality. I prefer playing the game over actual writing. In addition, I'm a junior in college so I have a lot of other work to do. Also, I'm encountering problems with the Sims 4 camera mode and blurryness. So thats why I may have some pictures that could be better angled but the blurriness is preventing me from taking pictures at certain angles. If anyone could help please let me know!
-Start of the chapter-


As a young child, Penelope had her own sense of style. She liked to be different and she liked her solitude. Amora was proud of her little girl and couldn’t believe how fast she has grown up.




While Penelope was busy drawing on her new activities table, Zach asked that Amora meet him in the main area of the house.

“Amora, I love you and our little Penelope very much. I have wanted to ask you this since I moved in but decided to wait till Penelope became a little older. Amora Telly, Will you marry me?”

“YES! YES!”

Amora and Zach were so eager to get married that they decided to elope right there in their house. They exchanged rings and vows and were finally married.

Zach is way more than halfway through adulthood. He is also a genius, self-assured and lazy sim who aspires to be chief of mischief. He currently has a job in the entertainer field. Since he started with no good skills and is pretty odd, Its going to be near impossible for him to receive either the top of the career or his aspiration (Spoilers: I fail and he will not achieve either).

Penelope loves her new teddy bear, which she names Morgan. She loves talking to him all the time.

“Hello my main man”

Since I won’t be able to name every child after the main cast, I decided to name Penelope’s favorite toy after Derrick Morgan. In the show, they have a very close and jokingly “romantic” relationship. They call each other names like “baby girl” and stuff.


Amora is so happy about being married. She leaves for work with a big smile on her face! She is ready to work hard and try for a promotion.



While Amora is at work, Zach is the person is causing ‘trouble’. While Penelope is busy playing with Morgan or drawing pictures, 



Zach lures a new victim –erm- friend in.

“Hey nice to meet ya!” *tricks with hand buzzer*

“AHH! LOL”

Zach continues to play tricks and cause mischief with his new friend Zoe until he has completed his desire to perform a ton of mischievous interactions.

 Amora returns home from work, very happy and with a promotion! With the promotion, she decides to get a pool for the backyard.







Actually, I really wanted to play with pools more! This was shortly after the pool patch came out!
The pool was a great hit among the entire family. Everyone swam at least a little while that day.




Later that evening, Penelope asks her dad to help her with her homework and Zach couldn’t say no to his little angel!

Bright and early the next day was Penelope’s first day of grade school. She headed out the door with a smile on her face.

-end of Chapter-

I have an extra surprise for my readers: a blooper picture!

After Zach and Amora got married, she jumped into his arms and it looked ridiculous. His hands arent visible and it looks like he is 4 ft tall and can barely lift her! I thought it was hilarious. Maybe, my sense of humor sucks.. Idk, Let me know what you guys think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment