Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Chapter 11.2: Machismo

Machismo is the name of episode 19 of season 1 of Criminal Minds

Last chapter, it was announced as the heir and Hotchner gain confidence.







Reid spends alot of his time working on his rocket ship. Even when he needs to take a shower.

"I must finish the rocketship so I can finally explore space and all the wonders it holds"



Penelope has spent her time painting a lot so she could paint a painting to honor her lovely mother.

I want to create a masterpiece that will honor and represent my lovely mother. She said as she started to paint more.



Out of all the kids, Reid was closest to his mother. He was a real mommas boy.

"I love you mom. You have always been there for me and I'm extremely grateful!" Reid gushed as he hugged his mother.


"Oh, I love you too my dearest son!" Amora said a bit teary eyed.



This picture is just here to show that Amora has maxed the gourmet cooking skill.

Now Amora has maxed Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, and writing. I hope for her to max painting and to max mixology (for the point earned by a sim maxing cooking, gourmet cooking and mixology)



Reid also enjoys building things on his work bench. 


"I'm gonna make some awesome stuff!" He yelped excitedly.


"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep in here." Hotcher yelled from the other room.


"Sorry." Reid replied.




Amora also got promoted. But since her new LTW is the paitning one. I decide she should retire.



"Hello, I'm Amora Telly and I would like to retire as the creator of worlds." Amora said to her boss.

After her call, Amora was finally a retired writer.







With his mother getting older, Reid knew that he had to keep the legacy going and he needed to find someone to love.

He went to so many places and of course, there were only guys. Just my luck. When I have a female heir (Amora), there are only females in the town. When I have a guy heir (Reid), there are only guys in the town. Always elders though.



At the gym, he meets a women but realizes that she is married. So he goes back into the gym.




Reid begins to talk with a nice young women and became interested into getting to know her.
"Well, I like working out but I really dont like being around a lot of people" Julia (i forget her actual name..) said.

I couldn't handle another loner (Penelope) so I have Reid leave and I hope he finds another lovely lady.




"I met this crazy angry running lady today and she was married!" Reid gossiped.


"Oooh! the drama!" Amora replied.


"Was she hot?" Hotcher asked.


"Hotchner! You are a teenager! A older married women shouldn't be someone you should be interested in" Amora replied shocked.


"Whatever. I'm going to play Grand Theft Auto." Hotcher said with teenage angst.








Reid finally goes on his first space adventure. He doesn't do as well as he hoped.


His failure is my fault because I chose the wrong options. I didn't know which ones were right lol



Amora starts to read some mixology books because she was interested in mixology ever since Penelope made her specialty drinks on her birthday.


-End of chapter-


Will Reid ever find someone?

Will Hotchner get off his teenage angst?
Will Amora continue to be an awesome sim? (Yes. Yes she is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment