Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Introduction: Every Great Show Needs a Strong Lead




Ah! An empty lot? Must be a legacy! Of course, I'm attempting a legacy about one of my favorite things: TV. Each generation will be a different TV show, specifically my favorite ones (although not every one of my favorite shows could make the cut). For more information about my rules and stuff, check out my "Introduction and rules" post.


Meet our unique founder (I tried to make her look different because all my sims started to look the same, heart shaped & "face 1" ish): Amora Telly. Amor is spanish for the word love (n.) and to make it feminine, I added an "a" (thus making Amora). Telly is British-English slang for television (Spoilers: I chose this name for a reason which will be apparent later). So she is basically named after the phrase "Love TV". Anyway, Amora is a creative, self-assured yet lazy sim who wants to be a best selling author.





Finally, some pictures of her humble abode. (I'm following Pinstar's rules but I realized that this lot wasnt exactly the right size but since she is lawn living, I'm not going to hold it against me)

That's it for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment