Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Introduction and legacy rules

So I finally decided that I should try out a legacy for the Sims 4. I have attempted many legacies in the past but have never gotten past generation 4. My goal is to finish this legacy. I wont give up on it! Anyway, my legacy is a themed one. The theme is TV Shows, specifically some of my favorite ones (granted, if I included all of them, it would take forever to finish a legacy). Each generation will be a different TV show. My founder wont count as generation 1. I will be following Pinstar's rules.

The following are the succession rules I will abide by
Gender law: Equality
Bloodline Law: Traditional
Heir Law: Random and Favorite* (*this isn't part of the legacy rules but I might pick my favorite for some generations)

I have also created some rules for my challenge:

Mandatory Trait

Each Generation will have one trait that ALL children must have. This trait rule isn't like the exemplar heir rule because all Sims of that generation will receive it.

TV Lovers 

All members of the family must own a TV. This TV can be anywhere in the house or in their inventory. 

**Exception: Founder + spouse because they don't count as a generation.**

Expressing oneself through TV

Any sim that creates any sort of creative piece (paintings, books, music?) or inventions must name it with something related to TV or TV shows. For example,  A Book Title could be "The History of TV" or " Lets Adventure with Dora The Explorer".

**Exception: For Pinstar's scoring, each heir/founder must be memorialized thus the painting, song, or biography can be named after said sim.**

No comments:

Post a Comment